From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> on behalf of Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 5:43 PM
To: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io>
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '81: Week/Series #3 Results #results

Week/Series #3 results c-file attached. Updated f-files/changes due Thursday night.

Simmed Cascade even after a Sunday headsup. Three series in and I'm simming games? We need to have some rules on simming games. Or I'll make something up unilaterally.

Jeff Heisterkamp

Waterloo Line-up

Week/Series #3 results c-file attached. Updated f-files/changes due Thursday night.

Simmed Cascade even after a Sunday headsup. Three series in and I'm simming games? We need to have some rules on simming games. Or I'll make something up unilaterally.

John Anderson

No changes for Bayou City.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 07:43:04 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #3 results c-file attached. Updated f-files/changes due Thursday night.

Simmed Cascade even after a Sunday headsup. Three series in and I'm simming games? We need to have some rules on simming games. Or I'll make something up unilaterally.

Scott Clark

Melonville's good to go.

Week/Series #3 results c-file attached. Updated f-files/changes due Thursday night.

Simmed Cascade even after a Sunday headsup. Three series in and I'm simming games? We need to have some rules on simming games. Or I'll make something up unilaterally.

Jim Farmer

Hi Steven,

Valdosta default file is attached.

Thanks,
Jim

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 8:43:07 PM EDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #3 results c-file attached. Updated f-files/changes due Thursday night.

Simmed Cascade even after a Sunday headsup. Three series in and I'm simming games? We need to have some rules on simming games. Or I'll make something up unilaterally.

mike eliyas

No changes for Polish