From: Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Feb 15, 2021 7:19 am
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '81: Week/Series #27 Results #file-notice

Week/Series #27 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Wednesday night.

Trade deadline/roster expansion kicks in AFTER the next week/series results #28 are sent out.

John Anderson

Things are crazy here with an historic winter storm going through Monday night and another one after midnight tonight.  I know you guys up north are laughing at us but our infrastructure isn't set up for this stuff (no snowplows) nor do we have snow tires or chains available.

Bayou City defaults.