ASSL '81: Week/Series #21 Play File #file-notice

Steven Galbraith

Week/Series #21 play c-file attached. Results due Monday or so. We'll play it loose for the holidays since some may be on the road through the weekend.

Merry Christmas to all. Be safe.

Thomas Battiato

Three close games out of four, but Bayou gets the sweep.

The good news is that my wonderful daughter gave me an APBA gift certificate for Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all.

Bombers 2, Manatees 1
Bombers 3, Manatees 2
Bombers 4, Manatees 1
Bombers 9, Manatees 0

Jim Farmer

The team with the best record in the league, The Mudville Nine, visit the lowly Valdosta Crackers. As expected, the Nine easily sweep away the Crackers, winning all 4 games. Mudville should just change their names to the TEN because that's how many Hall Of Famers I count on the roster!

Cheers!
Jim (Valdosta)

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 01:27:30 PM EST, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #21 play c-file attached. Results due Monday or so. We'll play it loose for the holidays since some may be on the road through the weekend.

Merry Christmas to all. Be safe.

Jeff Heisterkamp

Waterloo takes 4 of 5 from Cascade

Week/Series #21 play c-file attached. Results due Monday or so. We'll play it loose for the holidays since some may be on the road through the weekend.

Merry Christmas to all. Be safe.

mike eliyas

In the European championships Czech sweeps Polish 4-0