Topics

ASSL '81: Week/Series #13 Play File #file-notice

Steven Galbraith

Week/Series #13 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.

Thomas Battiato

Florida breaks out the Champaign to celebrate its first series victory at home this season!

BTW, why are the initials for Mt. Lebanon MLT instead of MTL? Curious.

Manatees 8, Terriers 5
Terriers 4, Manatees 2
Manatees 9, Terriers 1
Terriers 12, Manatees 2
Manatees 2, Terriers 1

Steve Alvin

I suspect it is M[ount] L[ebanon] T[erriers]

Steve
---
"I have snatched my share of joy from the grudging hand of fate as I have
jogged along, but never has life held for me anything quite so entrancing as
baseball."--Clarence Darrow

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 7:59 PM Thomas Battiato via groups.io <Dodger300=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Florida breaks out the Champaign to celebrate its first series victory at home this season!

BTW, why are the initials for Mt. Lebanon MLT instead of MTL? Curious.

Manatees 8, Terriers 5
Terriers 4, Manatees 2
Manatees 9, Terriers 1
Terriers 12, Manatees 2
Manatees 2, Terriers 1

Thomas Battiato

Oh. Okay.

I suspect it is M[ount] L[ebanon] T[erriers]

Steve
---
"I have snatched my share of joy from the grudging hand of fate as I have
jogged along, but never has life held for me anything quite so entrancing as
baseball."--Clarence Darrow

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 7:59 PM Thomas Battiato via groups.io <Dodger300=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Florida breaks out the Champaign to celebrate its first series victory at home this season!

BTW, why are the initials for Mt. Lebanon MLT instead of MTL? Curious.

Manatees 8, Terriers 5
Terriers 4, Manatees 2
Manatees 9, Terriers 1
Terriers 12, Manatees 2