Topics

ASSL '81: Week/Series #11 Play File #file-notice

Steven Galbraith

Week/Series #11 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday evening.

John/Bayou City: You were mostly set. We don't carryover injuries and you had no fatigue problems. Just had to bump up Lamp in your rotation.

John Anderson

Thanks, Steven!  Do you recall if I’m home or away this series?

John Anderson

On Oct 11, 2020, at 8:44 AM, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #11 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday evening.

John/Bayou City: You were mostly set. We don't carryover injuries and you had no fatigue problems. Just had to bump up Lamp in your rotation.

<C-ASSL81 Week _11 Play File.LPF>

Steven Galbraith

You're at Valdosta.

On Sunday, October 11, 2020, 10:03:49 AM EDT, John Anderson via groups.io <andjohn1961@...> wrote:

Thanks, Steven!  Do you recall if I’m home or away this series?

John Anderson

On Oct 11, 2020, at 8:44 AM, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #11 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday evening.

John/Bayou City: You were mostly set. We don't carryover injuries and you had no fatigue problems. Just had to bump up Lamp in your rotation.

<C-ASSL81 Week _11 Play File.LPF>

Jim Farmer

Bayou City visits swampy south Georgia and takes 3 of 5 from the Crackers.

Thanks!
Jim (Valdosta)

On Sunday, October 11, 2020, 09:44:04 AM EDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #11 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday evening.

John/Bayou City: You were mostly set. We don't carryover injuries and you had no fatigue problems. Just had to bump up Lamp in your rotation.

mike eliyas

Spokane sweeps Polish 5-0