Topics

ASSL '81: Revised Week/Series #6 Results #results

Steven Galbraith

All: Updated/Revised Week/Series #6 results c-file. This includes the Polish/Seltzer results just sent it.  I jumped the gun with the previous results. Use this over the previous file.

John Anderson

Bayou City hoping to get the season really going.

On Thursday, September 10, 2020, 01:04:17 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

All: Updated/Revised Week/Series #6 results c-file. This includes the Polish/Seltzer results just sent it.  I jumped the gun with the previous results. Use this over the previous file.

mike eliyas

No changes for Polish