From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of JOHN CAMPBELL via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 7:46 PM
To: ASSL@groups.io; assl@groups.io
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: World Series Game 1: Mudville vs Silver City

Game 1: Carlton vs Sutton

Battle of two hall of famers. Pitching duel thru 5 as expected. Mudville's Eddie Murray and Gary Carter collide on a foul ball in the bottom of the 5th. Top of the 6th, Bell singles and new replacement Rusty Staub Singles and with two out, Al Oliver hits a 3-run shot. Mudville up 3-0. Outlaws Hal McRae hits a solo homer in the 7th, to make it 3-1 Mudville. Bottom of the 8th, Fred Lynn Singles and with one out Otto Velez comes in to pinch hit for Glen Hubbard. Velez who has not played in a while promptly ties the game with a 2-run shot to center field. Score tied 3-3. Mudville doesn't score in the 9th. Bottom of the 9th, 1 out Cecil Cooper doubles. Mudville walks Larry Parrish to pitch to Fred Lynn. Lynn hits a gapper to left center and Cooper Scores.

Silver City 4 Mudville 3

Great start to the series.

Please let me know if there are any changes for game 2.

Thanks John

On Thursday, May 14, 2020, 12:55:43 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Kevin: Try one of these. One is another c-file; the other is a backup file that you need to restore. Try the c-file first.

Re error message: That's a first; I've never seen that error before.

On Thursday, May 14, 2020, 1:51:18 PM EDT, Kevin McNally <kmcnally28@...> wrote:

When I load the c-file – it loads a blank directory (no teams).

Also get this error message when trying to load it a second time:

I’m sure it’s my error, but not sure how to correct it.