From: Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 7, 2020 12:36 pm
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Week/Series #27 Results

Week/Series #27 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Monday evening. Trade deadline kicks in when the next series/week play file is sent out.

Note: If you do NOT plan on returning for next season, please post me so I can get a head start on a replacement. If I don't get a message I'll assume you will be returning.

Scott Clark

Melonville file attached.