From: Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 23, 2019 9:09 am
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Week/Series #23 Play File

Week/series #23 play c-file attached. Results due Friday or so. We'll play it loose for the holidays.

Also, Max Tracy will take over for Czech. Max, if you want to make changes you can send an f-file to Steve (Mt. Lebanon) or play as is. Your team looks okay but you may want to change things up.

John Anderson

Max, stop following me around!

John Anderson

On Dec 23, 2019, at 12:18 PM, Thomas Battiato via Groups.Io <Dodger300@...> wrote:

Welcome to the league, Max!

Tom Battiato,
Florida Manatees

Week/series #23 play c-file attached. Results due Friday or so. We'll play it loose for the holidays.

Also, Max Tracy will take over for Czech. Max, if you want to make changes you can send an f-file to Steve (Mt. Lebanon) or play as is. Your team looks okay but you may want to change things up.

Mike Eliyas

Cucamonga 3 @ Polish 1

Week/series #23 play c-file attached. Results due Friday or so. We'll play it loose for the holidays.

Also, Max Tracy will take over for Czech. Max, if you want to make changes you can send an f-file to Steve (Mt. Lebanon) or play as is. Your team looks okay but you may want to change things up.

Max Tracy

Thanks Tom !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Quite a few familiar faces.  Well names lolllllllllllll.

Sincerely, Max

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 12:18 PM Thomas Battiato via Groups.Io <Dodger300=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Welcome to the league, Max!

Tom Battiato,
Florida Manatees

Week/series #23 play c-file attached. Results due Friday or so. We'll play it loose for the holidays.

Also, Max Tracy will take over for Czech. Max, if you want to make changes you can send an f-file to Steve (Mt. Lebanon) or play as is. Your team looks okay but you may want to change things up.

Jim Farmer

Waterloo visits Valdosta and the teams battle to a 2-2 split.

Thanks!
Jim (Valdosta)