Topics

ASSL '80: Week/Series #20 Play File

Steven Galbraith

Week/Series #20 Play C-file attached. Results due Saturday night.

Trade: Florida sends John Curtis and its 4th round pick in 1981 to Mudville for John Montague and Mudville's 1981 second round pick.

Tom: You had 27 players on you majors roster with your f-file. You can only carry 26. I put Backman on your farm. If you want to make a different move send a f-file to Kevin for his series.

John Anderson

Bayou City gets some inconsistent starting pitching vs last-place Peoria and is lucky to win three of five.