Silver City 5 Melonville 2

Silver City leads 2-0, heading to Melonville. Silver City is all set for game 3.

Thanks John

On Monday, May 11, 2020, 01:12:31 AM CDT, Scott Clark <melonvillesports@...> wrote:

Melonville game #2 file attached.

Scott /// Melonville

From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> on behalf of JOHN CAMPBELL via groups.io <icemn16@...>
Sent: May 11, 2020 12:45 AM
To: assl@groups.io <assl@groups.io>; assl@groups.io <assl@groups.io>
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Game #1: Melonville at Silver City

Melonville hits 3 solo homers. Cedeno, Garvey and Summers.

Fred Lynn hits Silver City's only homer of the game to break the 3-3 tie in the 8th.

Silver City 4 Melonville 3

Please let me know if I can proceed to game #2

Thanks John
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 05:19:31 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Game #1 file for Melonville at Silver City series. Please play one game at a time. Then send in the results and wait for the go ahead. Even with injuries off your opponent may want to adjust things from game to game.

Good luck.