From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> on behalf of JOHN CAMPBELL via groups.io <icemn16@...>
Sent: May 12, 2020 11:25 AM
To: ASSL@groups.io <assl@groups.io>; ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Game #3 result

Scott,

Silver City is good to go for Game #4.

Thanks John

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 09:58:31 AM CDT, Scott Clark <melonvillesports@...> wrote:

Silver City 7 @ Melonville 5
-- Silver City leads best of seven game series 3-0

Silver City opened the scoring top of second, on a Fred Lynn double, but Kirk Gibson responded with 3 run homer in Melonville 2nd to give home side a 3-1 advantage.  Silver City offense rebounded with 2 runs in each of the 5th, 6th & 7th innings, highlighted by a Larry Parrish 2 run homer, to take a commanding 7-3 lead.  Melonville attempted to rally in their final at bat, Steve Garvey hitting a two run shot, but fell short 7-5.  Outlaws starter Tommy Boggs took the win, Tom Hume the save.  Mirage ace Tommy John took the loss.

John, let me know when you're ready to proceed with game #4.

Scott /// Melonville