Topics

ASSL79: Problem part 2

Roger Clarke

Okay

I went and tried something.

I loaded the playball file from Series 18, so that took everything back to that date/series.

Then I loaded the results from Series 18.

Then I loaded the results for Series 19.

Then I made up my team Hamilton changes and saved them

Then instead of loading my opponents file (Melonville) I played the games.

I saved the results and no errors came up.

So I’m thinking that the Melonville file that was sent to me caused the error problem.

Now I’m wandering if I should load Melonville change file to see if the error appears after the download?

Roger....hamilton

Sent from Mail for Windows 10