ASSL '81: Week/Series #25 Cucomonga 1, Cut and Shoot 3

Bill P

Steve, just fyi - my default file folder was changed with this C file, as what my team was. When I loaded it had me set up to play with the New Orleans team and had my file name set to some weird team name when I went to save the franchise file, plus had my team set to the wrong team.  This is happening everywhere. I think it is a bug with release 28. Someone over at APBA had better do better beta testing (or as a Bostonian might say, "Beta Beta Testing").

On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 12:40:44 PM CST, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #25 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.