ASSL '81: Week/Series #22 Results #file-notice Melonville at Czech Results #file-notice

Steven Galbraith

Max: You jumped the gun. That was a results file I sent out not a play file.

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 2:00:33 PM EST, Max Tracy <maxtracy1962@...> wrote:

Melonville takes the first two easily 8-2 scores each.  Then we win game 3, 5-0.  Game 4, we blew
it in the 9th.  Melonville takes the series 3 to 1.

Sincerely, Max

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 10:43 AM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Week/Series #22 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Saturday night.

Max Tracy