ASSL '81: Week/Series #17 Play File #file-notice-

Steven Galbraith

Week/Series #17 play c-file attached. Results due around Wednesday or so. If you need more time due to the holiday just post me.

Only received one okay from Polish. Otherwise no updated f-files. If you forgot to send it you can address it to the league for the home owner to load.

Jim Farmer <niekro35@...>

Nawlins @ Valdosta. The Po'Boys destroyed the Crackers 15-0 in game 1 but the next 4 games were nip and tuck and the teams split. So New Orleans takes 3 of 5.

Thanks!
Jim (Valdosta)