Topics

File /ASSL Directory.txt uploaded #file-notice

Bill P

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 7:39:49 PM CDT, Steve Alvin <salvin123@...> wrote:

Hi, Steve,
In the directory Cut and Shoot is listed as using Kingfish B. III, he isn't included in the files section.

Thanks,

Steve

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

I think he also is credited for saying his V2s ended on the wrong planet, because he wanted to send them into lunar orbit.

=

Steve Alvin

He's there and I've downloaded him.

Thanks,

Steve
"I have snatched my share of joy from the grudging hand of fate as I have
jogged along, but never has life held for me anything quite so entrancing asHe
baseball."--Clarence Darrow

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:47 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks, it's there now. Or should be. I just put them up, where they come down is someone else's concern.

I think Werner von Braun actually said that once.

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 8:39:49 PM EDT, Steve Alvin <salvin123@...> wrote:

Hi, Steve,
In the directory Cut and Shoot is listed as using Kingfish B. III, he isn't included in the files section.

Thanks,

Steve

Steven Galbraith

Thanks, it's there now. Or should be. I just put them up, where they come down is someone else's concern.

I think Werner von Braun actually said that once.

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 8:39:49 PM EDT, Steve Alvin <@salvin123> wrote:

Hi, Steve,
In the directory Cut and Shoot is listed as using Kingfish B. III, he isn't included in the files section.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Alvin

Hi, Steve,
In the directory Cut and Shoot is listed as using Kingfish B. III, he isn't included in the files section.

Thanks,

Steve

ASSL@groups.io Notification <ASSL@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the ASSL@groups.io group.

By: Steven Galbraith

1981 League Directory: Owners, contact information, assigned managers