Topics

ASSL '81: Week #1/Opening Week Play File

Jeff Heisterkamp

Cucamonga takes 3 of 5 from Waterloo

From: "Steven Galbraith via groups.io" <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: "ASSL" <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 2:45:54 PM
Subject: [Special] [ASSL] ASSL '81: Week #1/Opening Week Play File

Week/series #1 play c-file attached. Results due Monday evening. Let's try to go faster this year (that's a message for me more than you).

Jim Farmer

Melonville visits Valdosta and it was no Mirage as the Crackers are destroyed, losing 4 of 5. The lone win was an improbable Crackers comeback in a 3-run 9th inning off of the grade 22 Kevin Saucier.

Cheers!
Jim (Valdosta)

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 3:45:57 PM EDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/series #1 play c-file attached. Results due Monday evening. Let's try to go faster this year (that's a message for me more than you).

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

Looking at the starting pitching grades alone, this could be a low-scoring year. The East is going to be a meatgrinder again. Very few starts will be made in our division by single-digit starters....

==

On 07/29/2020 3:45 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/series #1 play c-file attached. Results due Monday evening. Let's try to go faster this year (that's a message for me more than you).

Steven Galbraith