From: Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 27, 2020 6:30 am
Subject: [Special] [ASSL] ASSL '81: New C-File with Updated Schedule

The proposal to switch to an unbalanced schedule fails. The current vote is 9 against and 8 for; so even if the non-voting owner approves it'll be 9-9 and fails.

So I've gone back to the balanced schedule with this c-file. If you sent in your f-file with the old schedule I suggest re-doing it after loading this file. It probably doesn't matter but to be safe let's re-send everything.

John Anderson

On Monday, July 27, 2020, 08:30:11 AM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

The proposal to switch to an unbalanced schedule fails. The current vote is 9 against and 8 for; so even if the non-voting owner approves it'll be 9-9 and fails.

So I've gone back to the balanced schedule with this c-file. If you sent in your f-file with the old schedule I suggest re-doing it after loading this file. It probably doesn't matter but to be safe let's re-send everything.

Jeff Heisterkamp

Waterloo Line-up with Buck Miller IV