Topics

Harpers Ferry cuts and MBF question

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

Harpers Ferry bids adieu to:

Dan Graham

Ron Hodges (we don’t need no steenking Hodges)

John Harris

Duane Kuiper

Bobby Brown

Gary Woods

Ricky Peters

Steve Stone

Guy zzHoffman

Rich Bordi

1981 file attached

Also, I noticed Niekro has more innings pitched than Bird, but Bird has a lot more MBF assigned to him. Anybody else seeing MaxBF issues?

==