Topics

locked Unbalanced Schedule: More Intra-Division Games #poll-notice

Steven Galbraith

Proposal #3 concerns the schedule. Currently, we play a balanced schedule.

1. Should ASSL teams play an unbalanced schedule, with more games played against opponents within their division than against opponents outside of their division?

Results

See Who Responded

JOHN CAMPBELL

Steven,

Is it possible to reorganize the league into 4 divisions??

4 division winners and 2 wildcards?

Just an idea.  I'm not a fan of the 3 division set up we currently use.

Thanks John

On Monday, June 22, 2020, 02:45:20 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Proposal #3 concerns the schedule. Currently, we play a balanced schedule.

1. Should ASSL teams play an unbalanced schedule, with more games played against opponents within their division than against opponents outside of their division?

1. Yes, play a unbalanced schedule with games to be determined later
2. No, stay with the current structure

Vote Now

Thomas Battiato

18 teams don't fit well into four divisions (5-5-4-4?).

We should expand to 20 teams or contract to 16 if we were going to do that, and the last expansion proposal was voted down.

Tom