From: Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL@groups.io <assl@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, May 14, 2020 1:55 pm
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: World Series Setup File/Additional Files

Kevin: Try one of these. One is another c-file; the other is a backup file that you need to restore. Try the c-file first.

Re error message: That's a first; I've never seen that error before.

On Thursday, May 14, 2020, 1:51:18 PM EDT, Kevin McNally <kmcnally28@...> wrote:

When I load the c-file – it loads a blank directory (no teams).

Also get this error message when trying to load it a second time:

I’m sure it’s my error, but not sure how to correct it.