Topics

ASSL '80: Week/Series #34 Play File

Steven Galbraith

Week/Series #34 final regular season play file attached. Results due Wednesday.

John Anderson

Bayou City splits with Waterloo to finish with 110 wins and a probable wild card.  Our reward will be facing another 100+ win team in the first round; if we'd won the division we would have received a bye.  I guess it's still possible to win or tie for the division but I can't see Silver City losing five to Valdosta.

On Friday, April 17, 2020, 03:34:24 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Thomas Battiato

Especially since only four games are scheduled! <g>

-----Original Message-----
To: assl <assl@groups.io>; ASSL <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 9:32 pm
Subject: Re: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Week/Series #34 Play File

Bayou City splits with Waterloo to finish with 110 wins and a probable wild card.  Our reward will be facing another 100+ win team in the first round; if we'd won the division we would have received a bye.  I guess it's still possible to win or tie for the division but I can't see Silver City losing five to Valdosta.

On Friday, April 17, 2020, 03:34:24 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

John Anderson

OK, then three!

On Friday, April 17, 2020, 09:10:19 PM CDT, Thomas Battiato via groups.io <dodger300@...> wrote:

Especially since only four games are scheduled! <g>

-----Original Message-----
To: assl <assl@groups.io>; ASSL <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 9:32 pm
Subject: Re: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Week/Series #34 Play File

Jim Farmer

Silver City lost the first game and then remembered who they were playing and take the final 3 games from Valdosta.

Best of luck to all the playoff teams and a BIG thanks to Steven for another enjoyable season!

Cheers,
Jim (Valdosta)

On Friday, April 17, 2020, 4:34:23 PM GMT-4, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote: