New HF file

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

What a meatgrinder the East is this year.

==

Steven Galbraith

Someone might win 100+ games and finish fourth. I won't suggest who that someone might be.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:21:24 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

What a meatgrinder the East is this year.

==

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

Yes, well, well, yes. My rotation goes 18-16-15-13 and I'm in 4th?!?!

==

On October 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Someone might win 100+ games and finish fourth. I won't suggest who that someone might be.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:21:24 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

What a meatgrinder the East is this year.

==

Steven Galbraith

You crush the West and Central but you're just 11-14 against the East.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:32:41 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

Yes, well, well, yes. My rotation goes 18-16-15-13 and I'm in 4th?!?!

==

On October 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Someone might win 100+ games and finish fourth. I won't suggest who that someone might be.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:21:24 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

What a meatgrinder the East is this year.

==

Thomas Battiato

Since we have a balanced schedule, I've always thought that it makes no sense for us to even bother having divisions.

Is there a valid reason why the teams with the best records shouldn't be the in the post-season?

You crush the West and Central but you're just 11-14 against the East.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:32:41 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

Yes, well, well, yes. My rotation goes 18-16-15-13 and I'm in 4th?!?!

==
On October 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Someone might win 100+ games and finish fourth. I won't suggest who that someone might be.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:21:24 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

What a meatgrinder the East is this year.

==

mike eliyas

Sorry I disagree

[...]

John Anderson

Agreed 100% except that there shouldn’t be wild cards if schedule isn’t balanced IMO.  It’s a catch-22.  I’ll explain my reasoning later if anyone cares😊.

John Anderson

On Oct 11, 2019, at 10:47 AM, Thomas Battiato via Groups.Io <Dodger300@...> wrote:

[...]

By definition, there would be no wild cards. We decide in advance how many of the 18 teams make the playoffs - 2, 4, 6, 8, 10... or even five as we have now. None is a wild card.

You crush the West and Central but you're just 11-14 against the East.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:32:41 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

Yes, well, well, yes. My rotation goes 18-16-15-13 and I'm in 4th?!?!

==
On October 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Someone might win 100+ games and finish fourth. I won't suggest who that someone might be.

On Friday, October 11, 2019, 10:21:24 AM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@...> wrote:

What a meatgrinder the East is this year.

==

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

One last thought – the APBA gods smiled upon me when I won the league with El Presidente, Knucksie and a pile of 4s. So finishing 4th with this club could be viewed as the completion of a revolution of the karmic wheel….

==