John Anderson

Don’t think I’ll be able to do anything that quickly as I’ll have a lot of catching up to do assuming I even get in Thursday.  What’s the rush?

John Anderson

On Jul 3, 2019, at 6:15 PM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/series #4 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Friday night. Quick turnaround.
<C-ASSL80 Series _4 Results .LPF>

Scott Clark

Melonville series-5 file attached.

From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> on behalf of Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...>
Sent: July 3, 2019 11:15 AM
To: ASSL@groups.io
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Results #4 File

Week/series #4 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Friday night. Quick turnaround.

Mike Eliyas

No changes for POlish

Week/series #4 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Friday night. Quick turnaround.

Jim Farmer

Hi Steve,

Valdosta default file attached.

Thanks!
Jim (Valdosta)

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019, 11:15:28 AM GMT-4, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/series #4 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Friday night. Quick turnaround.

Steven Galbraith

Trying to do one series a week.