Topics

ASSL '80: Results File and Trade

Steven Galbraith

Week/series #3 results. F-files/changes due Wednesday evening.

One trade: Mudville sends Dusty Baker to Harpers Ferry for the Arsenal's first round pick in 1981. HF cuts John Harris. Mudville can pick up a body from the undrafted.

Scott Clark

Melonville is good to go.

From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> on behalf of Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...>
Sent: June 23, 2019 10:51 AM
To: ASSL@groups.io
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Results File and Trade

One trade: Mudville sends Dusty Baker to Harpers Ferry for the Arsenal's first round pick in 1981. HF cuts John Harris. Mudville can pick up a body from the undrafted.

Mike Eliyas

Here is a new file for Polish

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 7:51 am
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Results File and Trade

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

There was both an armory and an Arsenal in HF. It’s was one of two Gun-making sites for the army before the civil war. The other was in Springfield mass. The union burned the arsenal rather than let it fall until rebel hands. The armory, stonewall Jackson packed up into rail cars and hauled them by horses down to Winchester.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

Sent: June 23, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Results File and Trade

It's the "Armory" not the "Arsenal". I knew that but my hands typed Armory.

On Sunday, June 23, 2019, 10:51:33 AM EDT, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

One, sorry for the bad grammer and spelling in that. Two, I mixed my Civil War stories. Jackson's men hauled the engines from the Martinsburg Roundhouse by horse down the Valley Pike a month later. It was the Confederates who torched the Arsenal and the rest of the Armory in April of '61.

>There was both an armory and an Arsenal in HF. It’s was one of two Gun-making sites for the army before the civil >war. The other was in Springfield mass. The union burned the arsenal rather than let it fall until rebel hands. The >armory, stonewall Jackson packed up into rail cars and hauled them by horses down to Winchester.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

Sent: June 23, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Results File and Trade

==

On June 23, 2019 at 11:38 PM "Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)" <strovel@...> wrote:

It's the "Armory" not the "Arsenal". I knew that but my hands typed Armory.

On Sunday, June 23, 2019, 10:51:33 AM EDT, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote: