Topics

ASSL '80: Round #6 Starts: Lists Due by 9:00 Tonight

Bill P

North of Houston near Conroe!!

On Friday, May 17, 2019, 10:32:38 AM CDT, John Anderson via Groups.Io <andjohn1961@...> wrote:

Is your team named after the town north of Houston near Conroe?

John Anderson

On May 17, 2019, at 9:50 AM, Bill P via Groups.Io <a2badboy99@...> wrote:

Cut and Shoot selects Fred Norman P

On Friday, May 17, 2019, 8:14:42 AM CDT, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Lists due for teams picking #1 through #9 by 9:00 p.m. tonight. If no list or instructions are received best/highest available will be drafted. New c-file attached. Please check for errors/dropped players. If you're in and can pick, feel free to do so.

Round #6
1.  Cut and Shoot: Fred Norman - P
2.  Cascade:
3.  Polish:
4.  Bayou City
5.  Czech: have list
6.  Harpers Ferry: have list
7.  Florida:
8.  Hamilton:
9.  Mudville:
10. Cucamonga:
11. Spokane:
12. Valdosta:
13. Mt. Lebanon:
14. Waterloo:
15. Seltzer:
16. Melonville:
17. New Orleans:
18. Silver City:

Round #5
1.  Cut and Shoot: Sandy Wihtol
2.  Polish: Dave Beard
3.  Cascade: Steve Crawford
4.  Bayou City: Al Olmsted
5.  Czech: Dave Roberts
6.  Harpers Ferry: Tim Flannery
7.  Florida: Mike Rowland
8.  Hamilton: Bruce Kimm
9.  Mudville: Jerry Dybzinski
10. Cucamonga: Dewey Robinson
11. Spokane: Duffy Dyer
12. Valdosta: Dave Frost
13. Mt. Lebanon:  Jim Anderson
14. Waterloo:  Marty Bystrom
15. Seltzer: Randy Moffitt
16. Melonville: Larry Hisle
17. New Orleans: Reid Nichols
18. Silver City: Johnnie LeMaster

John Anderson

[...]

We’re arguing over nothing and it’s my fault for not reading your original email more carefully.  I wasn’t arguing against lists;  I have one ready.  I was arguing that the first teams should please try to keep the draft moving lists or no.  If Cut and Shoot simply sends you a list of one name it’s a waste of time for us all.

John Anderson

On May 17, 2019, at 9:04 AM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

You're assuming that the early teams/owners will post their picks. That's not always what happens as we've seen. As I mentioned in the message, if a team is up, an owner can make his pick and announce it. I'm going to lists because it's starting to draft down.

Bill, picking first, can make his pick at any time. If he doesn't, if he's out, what are we supposed to do? Same with owner/team #2/3/4.

On Friday, May 17, 2019, 9:58:20 AM EDT, John Anderson via Groups.Io <andjohn1961@...> wrote:

As you know I sent my list already.  It just seems a complete waste of time to have the team picking first send their one-name list to anyone other than entire league.  Likewise then for the second and third guys.  We could have the entire half-round done before lists are due saving you a lot of work.

John Anderson

On May 17, 2019, at 8:44 AM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

To be fair to everyone: everyone needs to have/send a list or instructions. I'll have one too.

And if you don't have a long list - you're drafting early - it should be easy to do. Just 3-4 names. I've very rarely have to go more than three names deep on a list.

On Friday, May 17, 2019, 9:39:40 AM EDT, John Anderson via Groups.Io <andjohn1961@...> wrote:

Can we please keep the draft going to people don’t have to have long lists if a list at all?

John Anderson

On May 17, 2019, at 8:14 AM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

[...]

<C-ASSL80 Round _6 Starts.LPF>

Steven Galbraith