From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 9:32 AM
To: ASSL@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ASSL] 1980 Traded Picks

Correction on my part: Yes, you traded your 4th in 1980 - not 1979 - to Boston for Heaverlo. Boston is now Cascade so it gets your 4th.

Steven Galbraith

Update:

Czech has Silver City's first in 1980

Czech has Melonville's third in 1980

Polish has Silver City's second in 1980

Cascade has Harper's Ferry's fourth in 1980.

Steven Galbraith

Correction on my part: Yes, you traded your 4th in 1980 - not 1979 - to Boston for Heaverlo. Boston is now Cascade so it gets your 4th.

Steven Galbraith

C: I have you trading two 1979 picks, a second and a fourth, but not anything for 1980.

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

I traded a 1980 to somebody for the pennant run in 1978, I’m pretty sure.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App