Topics

1980 Draft Order

Steven Galbraith

1980 Draft Order

1.  Cut and Shoot
2.  Polish (alternates with Cascade after Round #1)
3.  Cascade (alternates with Polish after Round #1)
4.  Bayou City
5.  Czech
6.  Harpers Ferry
7.  Florida
8.  Hamilton
9.  Mudville
10. Cucamonga
11. Spokane
12. Valdosta
13. Mt. Lebanon
14. Waterloo
15. Seltzer
16. Melonville
17. New Orleans
18. Silver City

Bill P

When do we start??

On Saturday, April 27, 2019, 1:31:15 PM CDT, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

1980 Draft Order

1.  Cut and Shoot
2.  Polish (alternates with Cascade after Round #1)
3.  Cascade (alternates with Polish after Round #1)
4.  Bayou City
5.  Czech
6.  Harpers Ferry
7.  Florida
8.  Hamilton
9.  Mudville
10. Cucamonga
11. Spokane
12. Valdosta
13. Mt. Lebanon
14. Waterloo
15. Seltzer
16. Melonville
17. New Orleans
18. Silver City

Steven Galbraith

I want to give everyone 24/48 hours to go over their rosters before we start. And I'm going through another run through of past emails to make sure we have all of the trades done. We've had a few turnovers of ownership so I want to make sure the previous owners didn't trade something that the new owner isn't aware of.