From: Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io
Sent: July 20, 2019 9:07 PM
To: ASSL@groups.io
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Poll on Injury Settings/Changes #poll

[Edited Message Follows]

A poll has been updated:

Should we change the current injury settings from its current setting of "All Injuries and Fatigue" to a lower setting? There are four options or choices. You can discuss these changes first before voting. If a majority (10 or more) vote to change the current settings to any other setting a followup poll to determine which specific setting to apply will be held.

1. Keep the current setting of "All Injuries and Fatigue"
2. Change to "Reduced Injuries and Fatigue"
3. Change to "Game Injuries and Fatigue"
4. Change to "Fatigue Only."

Vote Now