Re: ASSL '80: Poll on Injury Settings/Changes #poll

Umpy

Steve, As I understand the game, Choice 2 is only for AIM injuries, not normal injuries.   I would vote for option 3.

Seltzer Management.

On July 20, 2019 at 11:31 AM "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Should we change the current injury settings from its current setting of "All Injuries and Fatigue" to a lower setting? There are four options or choices. You can discuss these changes first before voting.

1. Keep the current setting of "All Injuries and Fatigue"
2. Change to "Reduced Injuries and Fatigue"
3. Change to "Game Injuries and Fatigue"
4. Change to "Fatigue Only."

Vote Now