From: Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io
To: ASSL@groups.io
Sent: June 23, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ASSL] ASSL '80: Results File and Trade

It's the "Armory" not the "Arsenal". I knew that but my hands typed Armory.

On Sunday, June 23, 2019, 10:51:33 AM EDT, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/series #3 results. F-files/changes due Wednesday evening.

One trade: Mudville sends Dusty Baker to Harpers Ferry for the Arsenal's first round pick in 1981. HF cuts John Harris. Mudville can pick up a body from the undrafted.