Re: ASSL '80: New Orleans 3, Cut and Shoot 1

Bill P

Opened being shut out in the first 2 games, then scored 20 runs in the third, then lost by 2 4-2 games. This may well be the story of my season.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, 8:22:38 AM CDT, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Opening/Week #1 play file attached. Results due Wednesday evening. Two problems: Cut and Shoot and Mudville did not check theĀ  include farm rosters with your f-files. Please remember to check that when making your files. I had to rebuild your farms which is a hassle to do.

On games: If a manager doesn't show up, the directory for assigned managers is here: https://groups.io/g/ASSL/files/ASSL%20Directory.txt

Latest/most recent managers are here: https://groups.io/g/ASSL/files/League%20Managers

All of the league/assigned managers are in the above folder. Good luck/have fun.