Re: ASSL '80: Draft Complete: F-Files Due Friday

John Anderson

FYI Once I created and saved a couple or three lineups I was able to right click on the “protected” lineup and delete it.

John Anderson

On May 28, 2019, at 2:14 PM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Those are on the official disk that I use and are "carried over". For some reason they can't be deleted even though the organization/disk is unprotected and not an official one. They are a pain to deal with.

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 12:58:59 PM EDT, John Anderson via Groups.Io <andjohn1961@...> wrote:

Steven,

Any idea how these mostly blank “protected” lineups got in the file and how to get rid of them?

John Anderson

On May 28, 2019, at 8:06 AM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Complete draft c-file attached. Please check for errors/dropped/missing players.

F-files will be due by Friday. Be sure to check "Include Farm Rosters" with any f-files. When making your file, include your team initials and then date; such as F-XXX409.alp where "XXX" is your team's initials.

<C-ASSL80 Draft Complete.LPF>