Re: ASSL '80: Trade

John Anderson

Guys,

For the health of the league it is very important for teams that are shopping players to let the league know they’re available.  I doubt anyone other than the person who got them knew that Richard, Romo, and Bahnsen were available and lots of teams fancy themselves contenders and could have used them as one-year pitchers.  Maybe the seller could have received more than they did.

I and most others don’t have the time to pore over every roster to see who MIGHT be available so putting guys out to the league like Cucamonga did is a great thing to do.

John Anderson

On May 1, 2019, at 8:40 AM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Mudville sends: Ivan Dejesus, Warren Brusstar and Rob Dressler to Valdosta for: J.R. Richard, Enrique Romo and Stan Bahnsen.

New c-file through HF pick attached.

<C-ASSL80 Through HF Pick.LPF>