From: Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 8:01 pm
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL 80: Updated C-File &c

See the source image

New c-file with trade included. Mudville sends Davey Lopez and Mickey Rivers to Cucamonga for Ron Leflore and Rick Dempsey. Note: Let's make trades/discussions of the list please. Reply privately to each other.
Also, Duane is not responding to emails so it looks like I'll have to get a replacement. Not a great time to drop out of the league.

First Round:

1.  Cut and Shoot - Fernando Valenzuela
2.  Polish - Harold Baines
3.  Cascade