From: "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: "ASSL" <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 11:36:21 AM
Subject: [ASSL] Need Cuts from Valdosta and Cascade: Poll Closes This Weekend

Need Valdosta/Cascade cuts. Let's try to get them in by early next week. We might need to replace Jim since I haven't heard from him since the season ended. We have three backup owners ready to take over (unless they've changed their minds) so we should be able to hit the ground running.

Also: Poll on playoff format closes this weekend. Right now it's 8-7 to stay with the 2-3-2 format.