ASSL Spokane adjustments and errors

mlassman2001

Here are my corrections and cuts:

These players were on the rosters at the end of 1979 (trades were made in-season).

Jay Johnstone should be on Spokane - not Valdosta.

Rodney Scott should be on Spokane - not Mudville

Jim Wohlford should be on Valdosta - not Spokane

39 current players - down to 30

F-file attached.

cut (9)
Ted Sizemore