From: "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: "ASSL" <ASSL@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 11:06:28 AM
Subject: [ASSL] Gearing Up for 1980

Okay, here's the pre-cuts file for 1980. It's in backup and c-formats. All teams need to cut to 30 or fewer. Please check for errors/missing uncarded et cetera.

We need to replace two owners; so I need to get that done before we go much further.

Also, any rule changes/proposals need to be submitted before we draft. I'd like to go to a 2-2-1-1 format for the post season instead of the current 2-3-2 setup. I'll make a formal proposal/poll from the groups IO site.

Email me if you're NOT returning.