Harpers Ferry Cuts

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

Fred Kendall

Lenn Sakata

Roger Metzger

Billy zzSmith

Dick Davis

Charlie Spikes

Max Venable

Dave Heaverlo

Terry Humphries (retired)

Andy Replogle (retired)

==

On April 22, 2019 at 12:06 PM "Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io" <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Okay, here's the pre-cuts file for 1980. It's in backup and c-formats. All teams need to cut to 30 or fewer. Please check for errors/missing uncarded et cetera.

We need to replace two owners; so I need to get that done before we go much further.

Also, any rule changes/proposals need to be submitted before we draft. I'd like to go to a 2-2-1-1 format for the post season instead of the current 2-3-2 setup. I'll make a formal proposal/poll from the groups IO site.

Email me if you're NOT returning.