Semi Final: Melonville vs Silver City Game 5

Scott Clark

Outlaws batter Melonville starter John Fulgham for 5 first inning runs on their way to a 13-2 triumph and 4-1 series victory.  Congrats John and good luck vs New Orleans in the 1979 ASSL World Series.

Scott /// Melonville

Sent: March 30, 2019 3:40 PM
To: Scott Clark
Subject: Re: [ASSL] Semi Final: Melonville at Silver City Game 4

Scott,

We are all good for Game 5.

Thanks John

To: JOHN CAMPBELL <icemn16@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2019 2:01 PM
Subject: [ASSL] Semi Final: Melonville at Silver City Game 4

Thurman Munson hit a one out 3 run homer in top of the 9th but Melonville stays alive with a 4-3 complete game victory by Tommy John.  Let me know if you're okay to move onward to game #5.

Scott /// Melonville

Sent: March 30, 2019 2:32 PM
To: Scott Clark
Subject: Re: [ASSL] Semi Final: Melonville at Silver City Game 2

Scott,

My team is good to go for Game 4.

Thanks John

To: JOHN CAMPBELL <icemn16@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2019 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ASSL] Semi Final: Melonville at Silver City Game 2

Dave Winfield broke a 2-2 tie in the 13th inning with a lead-off blast.  Outlaws added a pair of insurance runs to take game 3 by a 5-2 count and 3-0 series lead.  

John, let me know if you're ready for game #4 or supply with new file.

Scott /// Melonville

Sent: March 30, 2019 12:47 PM
To: Steven Galbraith; Umpy Umbenhauer (Seltzer Moose); Jeff Heisterkamp; Scott Clark
Subject: [ASSL] Semi Final: Melonville at Silver City Game 2

Silver City leads 1 game to 0

Game 2: Outlaws Fred Lynn homer puts the Outlaws up 2-0 in the 5th. 2-run triple by Dave Winfield and rbi single from Larry Parrish puts the Outlaws up 5-0 in the 8th.  Ross Baumgarten goes 7 strong innings only allowing 5 hits.  Greg Minton pitches the final 2 innings for the save.

Silver City 5 Melonville 0

Silver City leads series 2-0 heading to Melonville.  Silver City is ready.  Go ahead and play game 3.

Thanks John   

To: Umpy Umbenhauer (Seltzer Moose) <umpy@...>; Jeff Heisterkamp <heistyman@...>; JOHN CAMPBELL <icemn16@...>; Scott Clark <melonvillesports@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:09 PM
Subject: [ASSL] Semi Final File

Scott, John: Melonville defeated Waterloo four games to three and will go on to face Silver City in a best of seven.

The winner will face New Orleans which defeated Seltzer also four games to three.

This is the setup file for the Melonville/Silver City series. It's in c-file and backup formats. If the c-file won't load try restoring the backup file.

Scott, send your Game #1 file to John and I. John load it, play one game at a time, then send in the results and wait for the okay for the next game. Good luck.

Join ASSL@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.