League opening

Umpy

Apologize if you  get this twice and you might.

I have 2 openings in a 74 league.  Both use APBA/Miller disk with encyclopedia for extras in years that don't have full players.  It's a 20 team league that expanded a few years ago to 20.

Both teams are in the NL side so no DH is used.  One is a likely playoff team, the other not so much.  The non playoff team has 3rd overall pick and both have all of their picks.   The playoff team picks 13th.

If interested in either I'll send a c-file.  Let me know at

umpy@...