From: Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...>
To: ASSL@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 6:12 pm
Subject: [ASSL] ASSL: Updated/New 1983 Disk/File

Very rough/quick updated 1983 file. I didn't add the missing/uncarded; so if you have them they won't be on this. Plus drops and missing here and there. But it's a rough look at what the changes are. I'll send out a more "formal" file later.

This is in C-file and backup formats. I'd delete your current season first to prevent any problems; although it should just overwrite what you have.