Re: Passing of a long time player

Umpy

Apologize to all as I'm going to send this to several leagues.  I got a note today from Jeff Speer, who was a long time player in many leagues.  He noted that Art Widiger passed away this week.  Art was a long time player and was in close to 30 leagues at one point years ago.  I'm sure a lot of you knew who he was as his teams had unique names like Rubber Duckies, Winters Blizzards, and Czech Bouncers and other amongst them.  He and Robert Banks often used and still use these names.  Art was a good owner and was rarely late with his files, which made life easy on the commish.  He will be missed in our little community