Re: ASSL '81: Semi-Finals Setup File

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

Was there a final c-file from the first round?

==

On 05/04/2021 4:27 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Seltzer and Spokane have advanced to the semi-finals and will play their division rivals. Spokane goes up against Melonville and Seltzer faces Mudville.

I need a 26 man roster from Melonville and Mudville. There's a farm organization included for you to drop them to. Remember: these will be your rosters for the entire post-season. You can't make changes. And with injuries off you won't have to worry about that issue. Once I get the rosters I'll send out a play file and you can go at it however you want.