Re: Seltzer at Spokane

Umpy

Mike, Martz is a semi local product.  I don't know him, but I got to know his high school coach pretty well.  Says he hasn't forgotten his roots and still comes to the area to help out with the local baseball from time to time even though he is no longer in the area.   He was a really good all around athlete according to his coach.

On 08/21/2020 9:11 PM mlassman2001 via groups.io <mlassman33@...> wrote:

Spokane comes in at 10-5 and Seltzer was at 8-7.  The Chill were flat at home and get swept.  Nothing went there way. Randy Martz is looking like a Hall of Fame candidate, 4-0, 1.16 ERA.

Mike