Re: ASSL '81: Czech Bouncers File thanks Steve

Max Tracy

Czech Bouncers, Czeching in.  Ready to roll.

Best to all.

Sincerely, Max

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 2:46 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Forgot to add the farm organization. Load this one.

On Saturday, July 25, 2020, 3:38:12 PM EDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

F-files with 26 man rosters and assigned managers will be due by Wednesday. Be sure to check "include farm rosters" when making your files. Otherwise your farm extras will be dumped into undrafted.

The league schedule is not, well, pretty <g>. Some six game and five game series plus four games series for games out of your division. It's not real "smooth" - a bit disjointed but it's the best I can do for now.

The schedule generator is very particular about our type of league. The 12 "within" and 8/9 "outside" mix should work. I tried 14 games within division but that made it impossible to get a balance out of the other extra-division games.

_._,_