Re: Seltzer needs help with a pick.

Umpy

Steve, I'm heading camping (no access) from Sunday morning until mid Thursday at the earliest.  I pick 12th.   I'll try to send a list as best I can tomorrow for the week.  If round 2 should arise, just make a sensible pick for me.  Thanks.

Seltzer management.

On 06/26/2020 6:15 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Official draft file is attached. Please go over it for mistakes, et cetera. I'll add the bonus BFs for innocuous pitchers as we go through the draft. All players have been normalized to 100 season factor.

The draft can officially start. Hamilton is up with no time limit for the first round. Also trading can begin. When you make your pick, please update the subject line and place your pick by your team's name.

Round #1:

1. Hamilton

2. New Orleans

3. Florida