Re: Results, Florida 4, Cut and Shoot 1

Thomas Battiato

There was no need to search anywhere for the Florida f-file, as Steve  loaded my f-file into the c-file correctly.

The correct c-file was not loaded before the games were played.

As I said earlier, I am not protesting the series and there is no need to replay it. The other times it happened I didn’t say anything, assuming it was a one-off event.

However, since this is the fourth time my wrong lineups were used this season, I decided to point out that we all need to be a little more disciplined in following the protocols of the league before we play the games.

On Aug 18, 2018, at 4:18 PM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Bill: If Tom's f-file wasn't loaded then the problem/cause is with me not you. Any play c-file I send out in this league is ready to play and home teams don't need to load any files.

On Saturday, August 18, 2018, 4:14:08 PM EDT, Bill P via Groups.Io <a2badboy99@...> wrote:

I am in a lot of leagues. When I get a message that starts with "Play file", I assume it is ready to play. Also, I went through my trash e-mails just now and never saw a message that read, "ATTN: Cut and Shoot. Play file is attached for Florida", or something to that effect. These are the queues I look for. If that is not enough diligence on my part, I apologize, but that's the best I can do. I am NOT going to sign on every web site every series and search if someone posted a change file.

On Saturday, August 18, 2018, 3:05:18 PM CDT, Thomas Battiato via Groups.Io <Dodger300@...> wrote:

The c-file is time-stamped 1:39, and the f-file results were time-stamped 3:16.

I wouldn't have minded if the games took an extra minute or two to complete, so that the new c-file would have been loaded and my correct lineups and rotation could have been used.

1. The wrong rotation was used for me team.
2. Frank Tanana started game two, and he is not even on my active roster.
3. Denny Walling started game two, and he is not on my active roster, either.
4. John Montefusco relieved in game five, and he is another one who was down on the farm.

This is at least the FOURTH time this season in which the home manager did not load the new c-file before playing the games.

I am not protesting this series, but c'mon guys. Please take the time to load the new c-file BEFORE playing the games. That is just common sense, and an issue of fair play that we all owe to our opponents.

Tom