Re: ASSL '80 Trade Announcement

John Anderson

Oops.  I forgot it defaults to the entire group.  Nothing like trade negotiations in public.

John Anderson

On Dec 3, 2019, at 7:53 PM, John Anderson via Groups.Io <andjohn1961@...> wrote:

Thomas,

What does Reggie get for defense?  I might be interested in him but not near my computer right now (I’m actually out of town)

John Anderson

On Dec 3, 2019, at 7:05 PM, Thomas Battiato via Groups.Io <Dodger300@...> wrote:

The Florida Manatees trade Tom Burgmeier to the Czech  for the Bouncers 1981 # 1 pick and Win Remmerswaal. Please confirm, Art.

BTW, I have some hitters who are good this year, and some up to three years, if anyone could use them. Obviously values and prices will vary. ALl offers considered:

Reggie Smith
Otto Velez
Clint Hurdle
Carl Yastrzemski